Tuesday 4 February 2014

Light it up !

The new challenge over at Stampin' for the weekend is anything but a card :) 
I love these challenges I get so much inspiration from all the entries and its nice to try something new :)
I did try something new for my project - a candle. I've seen this all over the internet for a while now but never tried it but I was surprised how easy it was ! My next try will be with a coloured image.
Here is the product of my efforts
Not too bad for a first try !

Don't forget to hop on over the Stampin' for the weekend challenge blog to check out all the fabulous DT projects to inspire you :)

I would like to add my project to the following challenges;

Dreamtime designs - Try a new technique
One crazy stamper - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
Dream valley challenges - No designer paper
Stamping sensations - Wings - fantasy & fiction
Craft my life - Anything but a card

Thanks for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

9 comments:

pinky said...

Just beautiful and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

brenda said...

A totally delightful candle and so nice to see something a little different for our Wings theme Suzi.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your candle is beautiful Suzie, I love the butterfly image and colour.

Debbie Adams said...

Your candle turned out beautifully. Great job and love the stamp you used. :D
Thanks for sharing and joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
Deborah ACC DT

coops said...

so beautiful suzie.gorgeous pretty butterflies and i love your delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

Francesca said...

Very Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Francesca x

Eret said...

So bautiful project, Suzie. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful candle with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x

Anonymous said...

Cool idea, TFS with us at OCS!

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-