Sunday 23 June 2013

Please help me say "Up yours to cancer" !!

This post is set to stay at the top of the page if you are looking for new posts please scroll down

Hello thanks so much for visiting me today I just love it when you stop by x

Todays post is different to usual, I am not showing you a card or project at all, instead I am asking for your help to raise as much money as possible for Cancer research UK to find out more about what they do you can click here.

In June myself and a group of friends are doing the race for life we are running 5K along with hundreds, thousands of other women to raise awareness and hopefully lots of funds. Here is the fabulous new TV ad from here in the UK - please watch it - it's great.



Please if you can donate any amount however small I would really appreciate it. If you would like to help me say up yours to cancer YOU CAN DONATE BY CLICKING THIS LINK it's so simple wherever you are in the world.

Thanks crafty friends - you're the best :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

No comments: