Tuesday 7 August 2012

My girly fix

Hello I hope you are well today I am back to myself after shaking off that nasty flu bug.

We had a weekend away last weekend and I came home exhausted but my mojo was super fired up and on Monday I made not 1, 2 or 3 cards but 4 cards and had a ball at my craft (dining) table !

So here is one of my creations using DP's from the Authentique Uncommon 6x6 paper pad. The butterflies were die cut with my crealies creative die (love this die it cuts 4 different sized butterflies at the same time) I added some grey gems to the butterflies and the sentiment strip and some black satin ribbon from my ribbon stash box.

Love this girly paper with those butterflies and bling - this was def' a super girly fix after a weekend away with the boys !

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

The pink elephant - Use ribbon
That craft place challenge blog - Things with wings
Creative craft challenges 2 - Just a sentiment
Tuesday alchemy - BINGO (Ribbon or bows/flowers/bling)
The craft  bloggers Network challenge blog - Pink & black
Love to create challenge blog - Punches & dies
The crazy challenge - Black, white & one - obviously pink !
Bearly mine challenges - Sparkle & shine
Outlawz Greetings challenge - Anything with a greeting

Thanks for visiting me today - have a great week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, this is such a pretty and lovely card! Love all the gorgeous pink and sweet details! Thank you for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good luck!Hugs and sunshine!

Sue said...

Stunning card Suzie, I love the design with those gorgeous colours and beautiful butterflies.
I'm glad you are feeling better

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

First of all want to say that I'm glad that you are feeling better!! Then great card love the butterflies they are perfect for your card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
z

Kristi said...

Very Pretty! I love girly cards and this one is gorgeous! Love the color combination!
Hugs,
Kristi

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Wow this is such a sophisticated card!

Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
Hugs Katya x

P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

Loves Happy Hour said...

Wow! Great Job on this project!! I love the colors and all the details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy! Hope to see you again soon!! I hope you're feeling better from the flu!!

take care!

Cheers!
Kelli
Tuesday Alchemy
loveshappyhour

Crafty Tazzy said...

Super Card Hunny!!! I love it!! Love the colour Combo and the Layout!! Thank you so much for Joining in with Creative Craft Challenge Sentiment Annette (DT ccc) xx

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Such a lovely color pairing! Nice work!

Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!

Eileen

NancyD said...

Lovely papers and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Danni said...

Fabulous card! I adore the butterflies! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

BlackLissi said...

So pretty card! Very elegant! Lovely color combination and paper!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
Maria

Laine Kammeraad said...

Such a pretty, elegant and beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

Natalie said...

Love this! The papers are great and the butterflies are lush
Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous card and the colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry x

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the CBN challenge.

Sarah (CBN DT)

Angela Drummond said...

Really pretty card, thanks for joining us in the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge