Thursday 24 May 2012

Buzzin' by !


This week at paper crafting journey we are linking up with send a smile for kids challenge for more fun and tons of inspiration and hopefully lots of card donations :)

So all you have to do is make a card for a child - simple ! You can link it up at send a smile 4 kids and paper crafting journey for more chances to win :)

I used this super cute jellypark digi image available here and some yummy DP's from my EP Country Drive digital paper pack.

I coloured my image with my pro-markers and added some shading with my prisma's. It's the 1st time I have tried combining the 2 and I really like the result - I think it adds much more depth to the image.

Don't forget to hop over to the paper crafting journey challenge blog to check out all the details and see the other fab DT cards :)

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Retro sketches - Another yummy sketch - thanks x
Just us girls - Super fresh colour combo x
Ladybug crafts ink TLT challenge blog - Something with wings
Passion for pro-markers - Birthdays (Happy birthday girls x)
Charisma cardz challenge - No flowers
Ruby's rainbow - Things with wings

Thanks for visiting me today - hope you have a great weekend x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

14 comments:

Lynn said...

The little image use so adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Suzie! I love those papers, they go with the image perfectly :D Adorable!

Tags xx

Kristie W. said...

Super cute lil bee :)

Lisa Kind said...

That image is adorable and would brighten anyone's day! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Berry said...

Just adorable Suzie hugs Rebekah xx

Lesley said...

A very cute card! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Things With Wings' challenge xx

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Bright colours as I like ! Bravo ! Continue like that, I liikkkeeee !!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Basslady said...

how cute and lovely! fabulous!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

lis-m said...

adorable card.. love those papers...
Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week with our "Birthdays" challenge , good luck!

Kimberly said...

I just love this simple design..great image and colour combo..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..best of luck..

Sharon said...

So cute Suzie!
I love visiting your blog :)

If you go and visit my blog I have a little surprise for you, hope you like it!

Sharon x

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Julie said...

This is fun Suzie! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time,Happy crafting,Julie.x

DesignerDiva said...

This is sooooo cute! I love that image!
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x