Thursday 26 April 2012

Girly goodness !



It is time for another colour combo over at colour create and this one is a yummy girly one !

The beautiful Kerry has chosen pink, kraft and white with the optional extra of masking for her very last colour combo challenge as part of our DT - Kerry we will miss you and your wonderful creations :)

I LOVE this colour combo and went all out girly for my card ! I used the lovely sketch over at waltzing mouse sketch challenge as inspiration (I always drool over the cards on the site and decided it was time to join in with them !) *EDIT can't play along as I don't have any WMS products :( * 

I layered up bazzill card with Kraft card and cream mount board to create lots of dimension on the base then added more with my picot edge die cut circle. The picot edge circle was cut from mount board (I had to run my scissors around the edge to get it out as it was too thick to cut it right out) then I popped the smaller picot edge circle on top (face down) and ran it through my big shot again to give me the impression in the centre (well nearly the centre !) I inked around and through the nestie with pink distress ink (not too sure if I can actually call this masking or not !)

The punched border down the centre of the card is MS Infinite loops deep edge punch and the embossed image and frame are both SU (Loving these - aren't they cute ?) my sentiment is also embossed in white.


A satin bow with a button/gem combo and some blooms finish my card off nicely.

Don't forget to hop over to the Colour create challenge blog to see all the amazing DT creations and get all the details of the challenge and please leave our Kerry some love on her last challenge too x

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Catered crop - Use kraft (my 2nd entry hope that's ok x) (SU)
Stamptacular Sunday challenge - Loaded with layers (SU)
Crafts and me challenge - Embossing (W)
Divas by design - buttons & bows (W)
Ruby's rainbow challenges - Pink & brown (W)
Going grey with scrap creations - It's a girl thing (T)
Flourishes timeless Tuesday - BINGO (I used bling, die cut & Embossing) (T)

Thanks for visiting have a great day x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

22 comments:

Sasha said...

Fabulous card! I love what you did with your dies:)

-Aneta- said...

I love this colors and your beautiful card :) -Aneta-

Sasha said...

Hi again, Suzie. Many thanks for your lovely comments.
If ever you want any Flourishes stamps they are available here in the UK from a lady who imports all the US designer stamps... http://www.makethedayspecial.co.uk/

Hope this helps x

Unknown said...

Wow this is simply stunning. We just adore it. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Wow this is simply stunning. We just adore it. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Love all aspects of it. Thank you for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

DesignerDiva said...

WOW this is certainly a stunning card Suzie, love your deets and fab colours!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this with your 'Buttons & Bows' and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Suzie! Love the colors and all the detaied work. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Basslady said...

very noble and classy! so adorable!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

shaz earl said...

Lovely card!

thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our “Brown & Pink ” challenge

Hope you will join us again soon

Hugs Shaz x

gina g said...

Wow this is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is utterly fantastic. Such a beautiful design.

I saw your post on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge and I just wanted to let you know that Claire has some free images on her store site that you could use if you really wanted to play along with the challenge sometime. Thanks for popping in and leaving a comment.

Corrinne said...

I saw you on Ruby's rainbow. Oh, my! I absolutely love this creation. Fabulous colors, lovely details & just beautiful flowers!

I'd love to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a splendid prize AND an open design team call!

Happiness,
Corrinne

Amanda said...

Another beautiful card with many lovely details! I love it and great job :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

StephG said...

beautiful card...love how you kept the die in tact! thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Suzie!! Love the circle dies and how you've left the whole thing in one piece! The roses are gorgeous too! Hugs, Juliexx

Cindy Haffner said...

Totally GORGEOUS!!~ Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining along with FTTC and the WMSC :)

Kristen said...

Super cute card, Thank for playing in this weeks "it's a girls thing" challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely creation with a great design.
Hugs
Desire

Jacq said...

Hi Suzie,
Oh My Goodness this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love everything about this Beautiful and Elegant Creation. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Basslady said...

posting here again, sweetie!

congrats on being our winner on ruby's rainbow challenges!

i totally fell in love with your incredibly wonderful card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo