Thursday 16 February 2012

Butterfly wings



Hello again - yes it's 2 post's from me today ! I'm a bit late with this one - with the children off school & nursery they have been keeping me pretty busy !

But Aidan is chilling out watching Dora (he's been running around the garden most of the day and has just crashed on the sofa !) and Issac has gone to the cinema with hubby to watch the new 3D Star wars movie so I can finally get my post done !

It is time for a brand new challenge over at Paper crafting journey and this week our fearless leader Lisa set the challenge for us all to make something cute !
The DT were lucky enough to be treated to some super cute images form our sponsor this week Pink Cat Stamps

The stamp I used is called Lily butterfly and you can find her here at the store isn't she just perfect for this challenge - they don't come much cuter than this !
She is coloured with my trusty promarkers and highlighted with triplus fineliners and, of course, glamour dust !

The gorgeous layout comes from a sketch over at deconstucted which I am too late to enter - wow I do this all the time !! It's a shame too because I love how it turned out.

The DP's (there are 4 diffrent patterns on there !) are from the paper pad. I distressed them all with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and added more glamour dust around the edges. The yummy die cut was cut using my picot edge circles form spellbinders - I love love love it !
All other bits and peices were found in my craft cupboard.

I hope you'll join in and play along with us at paper crafting journey this week - hope over to the challenge blog to check out all the details and see the other fabulous DT projects x

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Flutterby Wednesday's - Anything with wings
Diva's by design - Wings & things
Papercraft star - Butterflies
Inky impressions - Punches & diecuts
Craft us crazy - Use you fav' colour or embellishments (my fav' are def' butterflies)
Sparkles forum challenges - Things with wings

Thanks for visiting me today - I hope you get some time to play today !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

10 comments:

Berry said...

Such cute work Suzie! Mine are going a bit stir crazy at home at the mo but then I keep making them do homework which can't help lol! Thanks also for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Janice said...

A lovely sweet card, love the colours & the butterfly, Jx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Suzie, love the image and your beautiful colouring.

Donna x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the cute image and fab colours. Gorgeous papers and love the little butterfly.
Lyndsey xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC with our
"Things with Wings" challenge

Hope you will join us again soon & good luck in the draw

Hugs Shaz x

Sherry Eckblad said...

This card is just adorable and I love how you have colored the image.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your comments were sweet.

Shelly said...

Hi Suzie! Ah this is too cute, I love her sparkly wings! Hope you're feeling better soon hun, hugs Shelly x

Tracy said...

This is adorable Suzie! You've done her in such great bright spring colors. Those TPC images are always cute. :-) Hugs!

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is such a cute card and I love all of the layers ;) Take Care

Jo said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fab image and love all the layers.Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
Jo x
DT