Friday 18 November 2011

Thank YOU !

I am here - although a little later than I should be - sorry - I had some family stuff to deal with this week which has ended up with me being just a little late x

Anyway back to the fun stuff{!} this Friday it is time for a new jellypark friends Fiday challenge and some new releases too {check back later - *wink}. This weeks challenge is to 'Give Thanks.'
You can make a Thanksgiving project, a thank you card, or any papercrafting project that recognizes something for which you are thankful.

My card has been made for the super fabulous Jellypark team and all of you who visit my blog. I have found a whole bunch of new friends since I have been blogging and I treasure you all and all your lovely comments - so "thanks" x

I have used the gorgeous little bunny available at the Jellypark store here she is coloured with prisma's.
My papers are digi's from the fall 2 paper pack by Sherry K designs available on My grafico I also used some rouge coredinations card and some kraft paper. The kraft paper and the DP on the bottom have been crimped to get some extra texture - to be honest I came across the crimper while I was looking for something else and so it was used for the 1st time in ages !!

All edged have been inked with brown and the red and kraft has had a light "swish" with my white acrylic paint dabber.
The twill {from sew sweet} was bought for Halloween projects and in the end I wrapped it around a huge halloween flower arrangement and made a big bow - so now I get to use it on my cards !

The stitched felt flowers are from my, much neglected, sticker folder and the button is a recycled on from one of the boys shirts !

Well I hope you like it - after all it is for YOU !

Hop over to the Jellypark friends Friday challenge to see all the rest of the gorgeous DT creations and get all the details and I hope to be visiting to see your creations soon x

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Get hippity with Ippity - Sketch - I adore this sketch "thanks"
Desert island crafts - Use 3 from the itinerary (I used ribbon, button & trees-well leaves !)
Digistamps 4 joy - Colour tic tac toe (I used red, yellow & gold)
Crafty purple frog - Use orange
Play date cafe - Colour combo - Maroon, copper & tumeric
My grafico challenges - Autumn

Thanks for visiting - I hope you find some time to get crafty today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

13 comments:

inkydoodlecrafts said...

It's beautiful Suzie, I love the ribbon it's so unusual, great choice of digi to. Mel :o)

Unknown said...

Ah Suzie! This is so darn pretty! I love it. I also love Shery K! Fab choice of papers x

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Suzie, what an absolutely precious card! I love that twill ribbon. it really makes your card pop! the felt leaves add a spark of fun to everything!
and remember that YOU are a crucial part of this team of fun friends. :) so thank YOU for all you do!
enjoy your weekend!

Jenn Borjeson said...

How cute is this? Love it! Thanks for joining the itinerary challenge at Desert Islands Crafts! :) xo

Dawn T said...

very cute ~ thanks for joining us at Mygrafico for the Autumn challenge

Anonymous said...

Lovely card1 Thanks for joining us at GHWI. Hugs, Julia-DT

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a cute little bunny! She reminds me of a bunny in a book I read to my kids when they were little (okay, maybe a few!).

So glad you came to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Sara said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us on GHWI!

Unknown said...

I love this card! Your welcome for the sketch. I love sketches and your little piece of art fit the bill. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

Star said...

This is just adorable. I love your coloring! Thank you for playing along with Digitstamps 4 Joy! I hope you join us again for our next challenge.

xx Star

Jaclyn Miller said...

Adorable! Love that gorgeous ribbon and the addition of the felt leaves. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Poppit said...

Hey Suzie! Nice to hear from you! (I equally have been rubbish at visiting my blogland friends). This card is totally adorable!! I just love everything about it.....cute cute cute!! xx