Saturday 19 November 2011

Rocking reindeer


Well today I have a card to show you using a digi {patchpal reindeer from clear dollar stamps) that I have been wanting to use for ages and just not found the time ! But when I saw the deconstucted sketch this week I knew I just had to pair them up !

I have also used my new fav' digi papers from the merry & bright paper collection by creativity by Crystal @ jessica sprague.com.

I love the combination of the fun sketch with these equally fun papers and such a cute digi stamp here is a closer look at the image.


My digi image was coloured with promarkers and spica glitter pens then paper peiced. I also added some highlights with my white gel pen.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Deconstucted sketch
- Sketch # 28 Such a fun sketch - thanks Jen x
Winter wonderland - Awwww what a cutie !
Just us girls - Red, white & green
4 crafty chicks - Paper peicing
Digi doodle shop challenges - Red & green
Little red wagon - Paper peicing

Thanks so much for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

16 comments:

Andrea M said...

My goodness Suzie! This is ADORABLE! What a cutie! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Suzie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your pretty details. The paper piecing really makes this image pop. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute cute card! Thanks for playing with JUGS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Such a sweet card. What a perfect image for paper piecing! Love the vintage look and wonderful mix of patterns... Everything coordinates very well together.

Berry said...

Gosh what adorable paper piecing! hugs Rebekah xx

Stampalicious said...

great paper piecing! I love it, Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best, hugs, martina

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card , ilove those papers and cute image
thanks for joining us at DDSB and good luck
tracey x

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xxx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Kathryn B said...

What an adorable patchworked reindeer Suzie! Love this card!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Suzie, this is sooo cute! Pssst - go check out this post, you won something!
http://www.justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/
:) xo

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable.Love the mix of papers.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lori Turner said...

Awwww..what an adorable patchwork reindeer!!! I love it - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Joanne said...

Seriously adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Star said...

How adorable is this?!? LOVE the image, and your papers, and the whole design. Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star

Elise said...

This IS darling! Love your use of JUST US GIRLS colors - THANKS for sharing!

Karen said...

Awwwww, how cute is this! Thanks for joinnig us at DDSC.
xx