Thursday 17 November 2011

Pinky promise !

Good morning to you, thanks for stopping by my blog today x

I have a new card to show you today which I made for the new colour challenge over at colour create. This weeks colour combination chosen by Kerry is a gorgeous one pink, white and gold with the optional extra of bling. Here is the inspiration pic' for you

This week we have another great sponsor - Michelles scrapbooking & more who is offering the winner a $15 gift voucher
I chose to add to my Christmas card stack and used this super cute image from Whimsy & stars studio at Etsy which I coloured with my prisma's. I added lots of glitter for my bling - diamond sparkles for the wings and gold for the stars and the trim on her dress. I also added some flock to her dress and boots - I've had this in my cupboard for ages and keep forgetting about it.

For more bling I used a little gold mirror board and tied the card up with a super sparkly ribbon !

Don't forget to pop over to the colour create challenge blog to check out the rest of the DT cards - they are just beautiful - and you'll find all the details and rules there too x

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Whimsy & stars studio - Gratitude blog hop (I am so very thankful for my family esp' my cheeky little boys)
Digital Tuesday challenge - Christmas time (I used digi papers and a digi image)
Catered crop - I used Christmas, pencils, die cuts, circle, ribbon and layers x
Paper sundaes - Digital images
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Stars in your eyes
Paperplay challenges - Shaped card

Thanks for visiting me today - I hope you liked my card and you can get crafty today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

14 comments:

Berry said...

Fabulous card Suzie she is so pretty in pink! Hugs Rebekah xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card.

Julie said...

Hi Suzie this is fabulous!! Love the shape and the image and the gold bow is the perfect finishing touch! Hugs, Juliexx

Sabrina said...

Just love this card! So beautifully balanced in every way and the sweet angel is so adorable. Fabulous!
hugs Sabrina

Jennifer Scull said...

my goodness, isn't this just so very sweet! and you know I am in love with all of the precious pink!!! :)

Chelsea said...

great card!

sara said...

gorgeous card love the image and she looks fab in pink thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining CRAFT this week

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful!!

Shanna Shands said...

Hey teamie. I love you card. It is awesome to work with you and thanks for sharing with us over at Paper Sundaes.

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour and image, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Play, hugs Liz xx

Paddington fan said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and I love the colour combo - so pretty! Thanks for joining our 'Seeing Stars' challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful, I would not have thought to dress her in pink!

Krafty Kows said...

Beautiful card. Lovely colours - thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge this week. Jeanette