Friday 25 November 2011

Friendly fun x

Today it is time for another new challenge over at stampin' for the weekend. This week the challenge theme is "friends".

And believe me this is one challenge you do not want to miss as we have not one but two fantastic sponsors firstly we have Lili of the valley and secondly In2stamps both are offering a gift voucher to spend in their store so there will be two winners for this challenge - I wish I could enter !

I have used a cutie image from one of my fav' digi designers Melissa at Meljens designs which I coloured with promarkers and also done some paper peicing on the smaller elephant.

All the DP's are from the little yellow bicycle baby safari edged 6 x 6 paper pad and the stickers and sentiment are from stash x

I have used the fab sketch at Pink {ink} sketches - thanks girls it's a great sketch x

Thanks for visiting me today I hope to see your entry at stampin' up for the weekend soon x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

6 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Berry said...

This is so lovely Suzie what a darling image and colours hugs Rebekah xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is very cute Suzie, love the colours
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Love your card Suzie, colours are so fresh & bright x

Tracey said...

Aw this is so cute Suzie (my lil granddaughter Abigail would love this, she is crazy about Elephants!). I love the fresh colours & the bow really finishes the card off nicely :)
I hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sharon said...

Oh Suzy this is just adorable!
Beautiful layout and bow :)

Sharon x