Friday 18 November 2011

Flake out !


As I hinted earlier today is time for a couple more new releases over at the Jellypark store.

I have chosen to showcase this gorgeous skating boy stamp {this set aso includes the little tag too} - and let me tell you I LOVE HIM !

I have 2 sons and it can be really hard to cute images for their cards - there is soooo much more choice for the girlies in our lives ! But Claire, the genius behind Jellypark, has changed all this for me she has a lovely range of stamps for boys and they are sooo FUN ! Check out all her digi stamps and more at the store here.

So I coloured this little cutie with my promarkers and added some sparkle to his clothes with my spica glitter pens. I also added a couple of skate lines and edged my middle die cut layer with some stickles !

All the DP's {except my paper pleated border which is Creative cottage and is discountinued} are from the gorgeous merry & bright collection by creativity by Crystal @ Jessica Sprague.com.
All the layers are distressed with brown ink and the 2 rectangle panels are hand stitched too. This was my 1st try at paper pleating and refered to the fab tutorial over at splitcoast stampers so if you fancy a go and want to see how it's done you can check it out here.

I also added a stacked snowflake made with my Marianne creatables dies, some DP & glitter card and a button tied with some button twine.

I hope you liked my card today - I had so much fun making it.

To see the rest of the DT showcasing the new digi stamps just hop over to the Jellypark friends blog and if you want to see this and loads more yummy digi's you can check out the jellypark shop.

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;

Sketch & stash - Gorgeous sketch - thanks {new stash is my DP's & image}
Moving along with the times - Let it snow
Creatalicious challenges - Christmas with sparkle
Cooking it up with Katie - Diecut, tag & Christmas
Fab n funky challenges - Baby it's cold outside
The paper shelter - Snowflakes
Bearly mine challenges - One for the boyz
Marianne's design diva's - Sparkle & shine

Thanks for visiting me today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

14 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I love everything about your card - from the gorgey colors to that paper pleating to the stacked snowflakes! just wonderful!!! :)

DesignerDiva said...

Fab card Suzie I love your gorgeous papers and your snowflake is lush!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with my Let It Snow challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Mynn xx said...

Such a darling card--love all your patterns! :)

Christy said...

That is adorable!!!

NanaConnie said...

Delightful card and tag! Love your pleated paper and all the dps you chose. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you for the next challenge, too.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

Sue said...

fabulous card and super sweet image,love the pleated border

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Sharon said...

What an adorable card - love it.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

Julie said...

Hiya Suzie - this is gorgeous!! Love the colours and the fab pleated border!! Thanks for playing along with us at SketchNSTash this time around, Juliexx

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous i love your paper pleating and the image is fab. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time and good luck. luv gina xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this little guy is too cute, beautifully created with your papers. Thank you for joining us at Cooking it Up with Katie!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. fab paper pleating
Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Poppit said...

You're right Suzie - this is definitely cute but masculine. Fabulous card hun! x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous creation. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona