Thursday 12 May 2011

Get well soon x


Thursday is here - hooray not only does that mean that we at are really close to the weekend but as an added bonus, just for you {!}, it is also time for another challenge at paper crafting journey.

This week our theme is Get well soon - and I have to say I could do with a bit of that today as I feel horrible. I've a terrible sore throat and "fluffy" head and really just want to cuddle up on the sofa and doze - yeah right like thats gonna happen !!!!!

We are sponsored this week by Meljens designs and I know we're not meant to have fav's but Melissa's image are so uplifting that I can't help it - I just love to colour and create something with them.

Don't forget to check out the paper crafting journey blog to see the fabulous projects the other DT girls have been working too then I hope you will join us and play along. As always you have 2 whole weeks so no excuses !!

I would also like to add my card to the following challenges;

Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration {mmm yum!}
Everybody Art Challenge - Flowers
Top Tip Tuesday - Flower frenzy
Creative Card Crew - May flowers
Diva's By Design - Anything goes

I am now off for an early night - hopefully I can sleep this cold off x
Thanks for popping in for a visit - leave a comment so I can repay the favour !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

6 comments:

Berry said...

Love that image Suzie and the fab colours thanks for sharing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Denimo said...

Great card Suzie!! Love your colors and papers. Thanks for joining us this week at CIC. Come again soon, 'K?
Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lovely card, so sweet! Great take on the challenge, Thanks for joining us
hugs Samantha Top Tip Tuesday :0)

Laney said...

from one Dah-ling to another LOL!!
This is fabulous hun Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design would love to see you next time too!!
hugs
laney

Lisa said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Stella said...

What I love about this gorgeous card is the fact that you colored the flowers with the colors of your patterend paper. It looks great and your colored sentiment is the perfect icing on the cake. Wow!


Take care; I hope you are feeling a bit better now....
Hugs,
Stella
XX