Monday 14 March 2011

Yay my first guest design position !

Before I start I must apologise that this post is about 24 hours late !
This is my first card as a guest designer and I got so excited about it I actually forgot to post it !

So as I said this is my first guest designer position and I am very pleased that it is with quirky crafts challenges - thanks so much for having me girls x
Who this week have a fabulous sketch here it isI was treated to this gorgeous tulip digi stamp from stitchy bear digital stamps which I coloured using a new (to me) technique.
I coloured the images with pencils and then blended with baby oil then highlighted with glitter.

My papers are from basic grey and I used one of my embossing folders and my bigshot to emboss the panel.
I love this sketch it's so very versatile and it's def' one I'll use again - why don't you pop over to quirky crafts and join in with us this week ?

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges;

Pals Paper Arts
- Easter/spring
Karens Doodles Challenge Blog - Spring
Paper Playtime - Use pink and glitter (challenge choice #2)
Woodware USA - Spring is coming
One Stitch At A Time - Glitter and gems
Totally Gorjuss - Pearls and lace

Thanks for stopping by to see my card if you are new here I do hope you will come again and if you've been before thanks for popping back again x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

PS before I go I would like to send my sincere thoughts out to anyone who has been touched by the tsunami in Japan.

17 comments:

Laney said...

WHooHoo!!! Congratulations Suzie on your GD spot!
way to go girl!!
fabulous card !!love your soft and gentle colours
hugs
laney

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Lovely. Like the sentiment and the pretty tulips. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Woodware USA.

Heather said...

Gorgeous pink and glittery card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Heather
http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

oh slap those knuckles Suzie, tsk tsk lol
A smashing card, the tulips are lovely
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Spyder said...

Fabulous Card Suzie! Love your take on the sketch!
(Lyn)

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh this is so prett. Love the colors you distressed in the sentiment area. Love it. Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! Kerry

Elaine ♥ said...

A gorgeous creation Suzie, love the colours and those flowers are beautiful :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your guest design position...we all forget to post sometimes!! Your card is elegant and beautiful!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Cards by Gina said...

Very springy card! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the image!

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Stella said...

Well you kicked off as a GD with a stunning card.!! I love your take on the sketch; especially that tulip and your gorgeous papers; wow!
Hugs,
Stella
X

Deb said...

very beautiful creation, I love the soft colors and lovely image and what super embossed paper, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Glitter and Gems Challenge
Deborah
xxx

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our "Glitter and Gems" challenge this week.

Jo xxx

Alexeya said...

I love the way you've got so much texture on this card. Great work. Thanks for sharing at OSAAT :)

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super sweet project thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime
The Queen

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, beautiful card!!!! I love your design and all details!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

CricutLvr!! said...

Beautiful card!! Love the sentiment and the tulips!!
Thanks for joining us at PaperPlaytime!! Good luck with the challenge!!