Wednesday 16 March 2011

super clean and simple !


I had a bit of time this afternoon and used it wisely - no I did not do the ironing - I made a card for the res-q challenge who this week want to see our cards with just a touch of pink.

This is super clean and simple but I love the result.

I paper pieced the stamp with a scrap of one of my fav' creative cottage papers from the poppy delight paper pack - you can check it out here.
Then just added a little pink button threaded and tied with some embroidery floss.

The simple sentiment was made on my computer in microsoft word - see simple !!

I am sorry for the terrible photo it is very dull here today, if it's brighter tomorrow I'll retake the photo and update it.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges;

Paper Sundaes Challenge
- Keep it simple
Clear It Out Challenge - Buttons
Freshly Brewed Blog - Pink and paper peicing
One Stop Craft Challenge - Clean and simple

Thanks for taking a little look x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh this is just to cute, thank you so much for playing with Clear It Out :)

Poppit said...

Oh, adorable! I LOVE the super clean and simple....especially when it's THIS sweet! xx

Rachel B said...

What a great us of a button! I love the paper pieced heart too! Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out!

Stella said...

I love this! I'm not great with CAS cards; I always put loads of embellishments on top of my cards :)and this card makes me sigh. CAS but above that; STUNNING!
Hugs,
Stella
X

Denise said...

fabulous! Love the CAS look! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card & certainly fit's the challenge, thanks for joining us at OSCC. Lisa & Janet