Wednesday 9 February 2011

Romantic robot ?!


Well I am finally back ! It feels like I haven't "blogged" or crafted for months but it is actually only a week.
My eldsest son has had a horrid sickness bug and when you're poorly only mum will do won't she ?!
He was all set to go back to school today but was terribly sick again last night so that'll be another two days off school ! I'm hoping he'll be better for my birthday - or I'll have to eat more cake myself !!!!

I have some exciting news that I have been bursting to tell you - I am joining the DT over at papercrafting journey a fairly new challenge site with new challenges set fortnightly - so no excuses for not joining in !
I'm not on the DT yet so I thought I'd add this card to their current challenge which is love is in the air why not pop over and add your valentines creations too !

Anyway onto my card - this stamp from whiff of joy arrived on Friday and I've been waiting for it to make a valentine for Issac - isn't he cute ?.

I have used the sketch over at Eat, sleep, stamp a lovely simple sketch with plenty of room to add as many embellies as you wish.

The papers are from the sugar rush basic grey pad which I purchased just for these papers ! but there are loads of other yummy papers in there too !
I've coloured the stamp in with my promarkers and I added the gems for a bit more pizazz - I guess they are not usually added to "boys" cards but I know Issac will love them.

I am also adding this card to the following challenges;

Papercrafting Journey
- Love is in the air
Eat, Sleep, Stamp - Great sketch - thanks Tracy x
Whiff Of Joy Challenge - Love is in the air
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Love love love
Basic Grey Challenges - All hearts
Cards For Men - Valentine/love
Ooh la la Challenge Blog - For someone special (my son)
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bling bling

I hope you liked my card - thanks for stopping by and looking around x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

7 comments:

Stella said...

And he will be thrilled when het gets this card. It's cute, sweet and gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Stella

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Suzie,your son will love it.Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La.xxx

Tracy said...

Suzie what a fab card!!! Your son will ♥ it. I know I do. This image is CUTE!! Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday.

Hugs,
Tracy

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card love the image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Mandy said...

Great card...Love the image...Thank you for joining us at cards for Men...
Mandy x

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the image and the DP'a are perfect.
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kruemel said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love this stamp and the paper with all those words on it is perfect to go with it!

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOJ this time!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel