Wednesday 2 February 2011

More butterflies !


Yes it's another post - i know three in one day is blog over kill but since my internet connection has been so terrible I haven't posted any of the cards that I made at the weekend yet.
Since fiddling with my dsl cable (!!) I have surfed happily all evening so fingers crossed all is well again !

This card I made using this weeks sketch at clean and simple - it was one of those times when you just know you have to use the sketch and use it NOW ! I saw - I rummaged (thru craft cupboard) - I created !

I've had this mat stack from DCWV for ages but not used it because I love it too much ! But I think this sketch is truly worthy of the beautiful butterflies and metallic accents so I took a deep breath and cut into it !!
The colours haven't photographed true to life as the DP's are much more vibrant and they are mounted onto a lovely peach coloured card.
And the sentiment is half of a new stamp (actually says "hello friend") from sizzix.

I hope you like it - I'm super pleased with the result.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Clean and Simple
- Another fabulous sketch - thanks x
Sisterhood Of Crafters - Anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Butterflies
Totally Gorjuss - As you like it
Paper Issues - Birds, bee's and butterflies

Thanks for popping in x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

4 comments:

sue said...

a very pretty card Im just the same when it comes to using papers lol thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue

Kathryn said...

a very lovely card, I really love your sweet satin ribbon finish, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes K x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi, absolutely gorgeous and really stylish. Love how you have made the design papers the main feature. Thank you for joining us this time at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara

Stella said...

You dont have to apologise; it'' s lovely to see three beauties in a row!!! Gorgeous combo of papers and I love the LO of this card. Fabulous!
Hugs,
Stella
X