Monday 29 November 2010

Another Christmas card !!


Good morning I'm here this morning to share another Christmas card with you - actually I am not getting bored of them - I love Christmas and I have so many Christmas supplies since I never use up all my stash from one year to the next but still insist on buying more every year even tho I vow not to !
This card uses a stamp that I found in a bargain bin of a craft fair I went to - I just love it and it looks great embossed - It's a Brenda Walton stamp from Inkadinkadoo.

I've layered it on some nesties and I also made a little frame for that fab image and sentiment x

My patterned papers are from the Pink petticoat fairy lights kit - one of my fav's and I also diecut some leaves as that corner looked a little empty !

I would like to add this card to the following challenges;

Alphabet Challenge - E is for embossing
Ellephantastic Challenges - Red and green
CES Challenge Blog - Vintage Christmas
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Christmas cards
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Something that moves (sleigh)

Thanks for visiting me today. I hope you liked my card x
Hope you stay warm and cosy wherever you are x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

9 comments:

Jill said...

Super Christmas card, really like it! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you again. Jill

Helen Laurence said...

Great card. Loving the sprigs sticking out!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

Janet said...

great card! love it! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
hugs

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image and layout.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Donna said...

Hey Suzie, your card is gorgeous and in such festive colours too! Love the embossed centrepiece and gorgeous papers you have used! I have been here, there and everywhere recently...was supposed to travel to France today on the Eurostar but snow stopped play...YAY! Take care hun :) x

Unknown said...

Hi! Great card - love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

crafty amy said...

Lol I know what you mean about the Christmas stock I do the same. This is a great card I love the layout :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges! :)
hugs, Vanja