Sunday 30 May 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 21 Inside out.



Here is my entry into this weeks crafty cardmakers challenge 21 - inside out.
I am really cutting it fine with about 4 minutes 'til the deadline !

I also used the gorgeous sketch over at Taylored expressions - although I did use a bit of artistic license with it.

Couldn't resist these gorg papers from Nitwit collections aren't they gorg and the stamp is an old fav by rubber stampede coloured with pencils. The ribbon is from american crafts and the beautiful quilled flowers and butterfly, bottom middle (although I would love to say I made them - I would be lying !) came from a blog candy I won over at the lovely Teri's craft spot

The bunting inside is from a digi set called janes bakery available here I have used some dmc thread and paper peiced the actual bunting - I love the whimsy look it creates.
The swirly stamp is from papermania - I use this one alot inside my cards as it looks great in the bottom corner.

I also added some more DP from nitwits and used the computer to add the greeting - just a simple sentiment as the rest of the card is so busy !

As well as the afore mentioned blogs I would also like to enter this into the following challenges

Cooking It Up With Katie
#18 - Use wings, petals and pink.
Flutter By Wednesday #111 - Anything goes !
One Stitch At A Time #15 - Use something new (papers, flowers and butterfly)


Hope you like it x

((hugs)) Suzie xx

12 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

What a pretty girly bunny! Thanks for Cooking it Up with Katie!

Unknown said...

such a wonderful creation, love the bunty its brill and such a good idea - thanks so much for playin with us at crafty cardmakers with the mins you had spare, we have noted that you would like to do a GDT spot for us as well, thanks a lot xx

Katie said...

Very sweet card, love the image!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Tracy said...

fab card Suzie such a great image and design. Tracy x

Donna said...

BEautiful card Suzie and such pretty flowers you have created :) Donna x

cheryl said...

oh love this its really beautiuflthanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxx,

Tammy said...

Great outside and inside of card. Thanks for playing OSAAT. smiles...Tammy

Maria Elena said...

Sooo pretty this card ! Goog luck with the challenge !

Tammy said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Chrissie said...

This is such a pretty one!
Thanks for joining us at Cooking it up with Katie this time!
Chrissie

Crafteezee said...

A really cute card. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x